Hilltop Obstetrics & Gynecology Women's Medical Care
It is our goal to encourage and promote healthy living. We want you, our patient, to use our practice as your resource to improve your lifestyle and health. While it is best to discuss your concerns and health issues with your physician, we hope that you find the answers you seek on some of these trusted websites below. These links may also offer you additional information to supplement what you've received from your physician or our office.
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists - A non-profit organization dedicated to women's health.
- The March of Dimes - Information about maintaining a healthy pregnancy, baby care and safety etc.
- Atrium Medical Center
- West Chester Hospital
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- LactMed - LactMed is a drug database and gives information about drug possible side effects on breastfed infants and on lactation along with alternate drugs to consider.
- ASCCP - Patient information on cervical cancer and other diseases
- The Menopause Society
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Zika Virus Information for Pregnant Women
Knowledge is empowering. I want to give my patients the information they need to make the best decision about their health and treatment options. There is not a “one size fits all” plan, so we work hard to individualize a treatment plan for each of our patients. At Hilltop we strive to be your partner in this journey through life. We know there are many issues and concerns that can arise in different stages of the life cycle and we are here to provide you the support and guidance that you need, along with sound medical advice.Dr. Washington